Skip to content
- Eighteen feet long, with 6 foot 3 inch beam
- Hull Number R-18-865, 131 HP Hercules KBL six-cylinder engine with three 1-bbl down-draft carburetors.
- Chris-Craft built 1,210 18-foot Rivieras from 1950 through 1954
- Purchased from her original owner
- Other than two tiny “Dutchman” repairs and a new gas tank, every bit of her wood inside and out, including her bottom is original
- Her gauges, upholstery, ceilings, hardware, windshield and engine are original
- Snake Mountain Boatworks LLC executed her comprehensive mechanical and cosmetic preservation beginning in early 2014, and finishing in early August, 2015
- Her new owners are enjoying her in Ohio and North Carolina.